The People Behind Our Success
At Carritec, our employees are the heart, head and soul of the company. We believe in individual empowerment by placing them in proper positions that match their skills and talents while challenging them to become the best versions of themselves. It is their engagement that allows us to offer products and services that place us well ahead of the competition.
Achieving More Together
Beyond individual growth lies cooperative efforts. We believe that when groups of committed individuals join forces, the results are unmatchable. The synergy they create among all departments of the company allows us to find the best solution to satisfy all of our customers’ requirements.
Join Our All-Star Team
We are always looking for the next bright individual to join our team and help us grow. If you’re prone to thinking outside the box, Carritec will provide you with the tools and the positive reinforcement you need to develop innovative concepts and new ideas. Browse our current position openings below to apply, or simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you in mind for future openings.
A brake press operator must create the set ups and operate Amada-style brake press machines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate and control for Amada-style machines (Hurco & FDBII)
- Be able to do complex set ups for bending and curving metal. This includes, but is not limited to, custom modifications for tools and dies, in combination with other tools
- Complex programming using all functions of the machine (angle bends, step bending, knowledge and understanding of various types and thicknesses of metal, etc.)
- Must be able to read fabrication drawings and possess understanding of geometric tolerances and how they relate to finished product
- Must understand flat patterns on drawings
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Ensure that the working area, as well as the machine, is kept clean
- Work with the material stock person to ensure that required material is ordered, accessible and in the right place to complete the project by the date required
- Be able to identify problems and offer solutions to fix them, as well as to reduce cost and material waste